What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- RT @totalplumbinguk: It's today!!!!!! 😎👍🎉🎊🎉 If your near our #Frome branch then pop in and say say hi to @Salamander_Sean https://t.co/Gx2m…at 10:05 23/05/2018
- RT @totalplumbinguk: Psst.... just heard a little rumour...... I've been told that...... @Salamander_Sean will be at our Frome branch tomo…at 07:05 23/05/2018
- RT @Williams_Co: @salamanderpumps rep Matt will be visiting our Littlehampton branch on Wednesday, 23rd May between 7am and 10.30am. Make…at 07:05 23/05/2018
- Want to find out about the technology that makes our pumps quiet, compact and powerful? Read more here:… https://t.co/ybmKHEIqP9at 03:05 22/05/2018
- RT @ireland_mt: Come Visit @ireland_mt and @salamanderpumps on Stand 20 at the Plumbex show May 30th and 31st. Look forward to seeing you t…at 07:05 22/05/2018
- RT @plumbingmag: @salamanderpumps will be offering the chance to win a CT54 XTRA shower pump. To find out more visit stand 23 for your cha…at 10:05 21/05/2018
- It’s #BritishSandwichWeek this week, but the real question is which sarnie makes the best lunch?at 12:05 21/05/2018
- RT @BoilerfitNW: @vaillant with @SpirotechUK protection and with the surprising quiet @salamanderpumps home boost Late one but managed to…at 08:05 21/05/2018
- Looking to re-do your bathroom? Why not embrace one of these 2018 trends… https://t.co/PIt7dCDClAat 10:05 19/05/2018