What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- RT @Salamander_Sean: Look at that for #Merchant #Supplier support. 2 years on and the @salamanderpumps @totalplumbinguk polo is still going…at 10:10 18/10/2018
- RT @Salamander_Sean: What a range! Come and meet the @salamanderpumps #PumpFamily at @totalplumbinguk #SheptonMallet this morning until mid…at 06:10 18/10/2018
- Have you entered our #competition yet? All you have to do to be in with the chance of #winning one of our pumps to… https://t.co/n7UX4u3DXVat 04:10 17/10/2018
- RT @TradesTalk: OK, brace yourselves... it’s quiz time! The rules are below, and we’ll be giving a PHPI T-shirt and care package to the fir…at 11:10 17/10/2018
- at 11:10 17/10/2018
- Get bidding guys...all for a great cause! 👍 https://t.co/dTv4TIwmp3at 11:10 17/10/2018
- RT @TradesTalk: First up, we have a HomeBoost pump from the good people @salamanderpumps. Check out the product video at: https://t.co/PhBR…at 11:10 17/10/2018
- RT @TradesTalk: For those of you who don’t know the story of Band of Builders, here’s a little insight into how and why it came to be: http…at 11:10 17/10/2018
- 5 minute warning! The @phpi slot beginning soon, get your bids in for one of our HomeBoost pumps! 🚿 https://t.co/EVJKdtxwoYat 10:10 17/10/2018