What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost
pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than
electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com