What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- There's never a better time for a bath than in winter... https://t.co/UnixcowbL7at 05:12 11/12/2018
- RT @MoffCMASales: @salamanderpumps @CityPlumbingUK And as it’s Xmas we have sweets! https://t.co/SGhJr8O2ypat 09:12 11/12/2018
- Heating Force is absolutely singing the praises of our HomeBoost pump! Don't believe us? Find out for yourself...… https://t.co/7jWlhuzTMhat 02:12 10/12/2018
- Have a technical question about one of our pumps? Tweet our training manager using the handle @SalamanderKen for so… https://t.co/UQbCrn4uQbat 03:12 08/12/2018
- Who needs a sense of humour when you're a qualified plumber? 🤣 https://t.co/ikJHv1NyKaat 11:12 07/12/2018
- We all know about the builder's bum, but what about the plumber's knee? Apparently 75% of plumbers have knee proble… https://t.co/0fnN27NNpPat 03:12 06/12/2018
- RT @SalamanderKen: Fantastic @salamanderpumps visit meeting the students @RotherhamColl construction centre and great turnout. Looking forw…at 08:12 06/12/2018