What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Great installation of a CT Xtra by puregasservices on Instagram! Thanks for sharing 🚿👍 Don't forget to tag us in yo… https://t.co/bUwBwxC4uyat 04:02 20/02/2018
- RT @Total_Plumbing_: ⭐️ STAR BUYS ⭐️ Pick up your copy with all the latest offers @ your local Total Plumbing branch today! 🚰 Are you Tot…at 11:02 20/02/2018
- Richard is at @CityPlumbingUK #skegness this morning for a Salamander Pumps breakfast morning! Come down and find o… https://t.co/xAFDPJfNzhat 08:02 20/02/2018
- Do you brush your teeth in the #shower?at 12:02 19/02/2018
- RT @GrahamGainsbor1: Come join us and these amazing brands on Thursday 22nd February at 8am, our butters are great @GrahamGainsbor1 @ctdtil…at 11:02 19/02/2018
- Thanks for your excellent feedback! We appreciate it. By any chance can you remember who you spoke to? Always good… https://t.co/2Aume0uhDvat 10:02 19/02/2018
- Looking to upgrade the whole house's water pressure? Take a look at our available pumps here:… https://t.co/yMdVzxQP5uat 03:02 17/02/2018
- The answers to the age old shower vs bath debate! What do you think? https://t.co/1eqyWbhcRlat 02:02 16/02/2018
- Looking for a water pump, but unsure which one you need? Answer a few of our questions to find out which pump is ri… https://t.co/Jf53pSt74eat 04:02 15/02/2018