What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Are you a fan of the new black toilet trend? https://t.co/pHbTs0tBupat 12:09 18/09/2018
- How much time do you lose to low water pressure each day? We can help! Our HomeBoost pump boosts the incoming mains… https://t.co/gq7ybSGXQXat 10:09 18/09/2018
- RT @ToolsNTiaras: Jobs don't have genders. You'll need a Plumber before you need a Lawyer. Click link to listen https://t.co/w3SPeGemqj @h…at 07:09 18/09/2018
- Join Matt at @WolseleyUK #ashford for a Salamander Pumps breakfast morning! See our pumps in action on one of our d… https://t.co/jTdbnNZkIAat 07:09 18/09/2018
- Have you joined our Installer Hub yet? You can earn high-street vouchers with each installation, and appear on our… https://t.co/5EfghRSiumat 03:09 17/09/2018
- How often do you replace these bathroom items? https://t.co/PAyYsHb9LOat 10:09 15/09/2018
- Our HomeBoost pump is an intelligent mains water pump that recognises when water pressure and flow are low and boos… https://t.co/db7RWzCZj4at 02:09 14/09/2018
- Any guesses on what this means? 🦆 https://t.co/WPwCpnLHIuat 01:09 13/09/2018
- Whether it’s candles, music, or shower plants (this year’s latest bathroom trend), creating the right atmosphere fo… https://t.co/fyHv7c0xWeat 01:09 13/09/2018
- Do you suffer with low water pressure? You don’t have to live with it! Here at Salamander Pumps, we have a range of… https://t.co/hQ762BuL6Zat 03:09 12/09/2018