What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Plumbers vs electricians… There'll only ever be one winner 🤣 https://t.co/Nk9gKOl1yRat 02:12 18/12/2018
- Just in case you needed another reason for a relaxing soak tonight… https://t.co/fGvPer4d91at 03:12 17/12/2018
- What will your family argument be this Christmas? The turkey, the stuffing, or low water pressure?? https://t.co/BPOjYlHey7at 12:12 16/12/2018
- There's still time to enter our #competition! We’ve got a tasty chocolate hamper to give away to one lucky winner!… https://t.co/FCU8HCK4Ahat 10:12 15/12/2018
- We are celebrating #christmasjumperday and having our Christmas party tonight! Hope you’re all having a fabulously… https://t.co/RZzC62R5GXat 02:12 14/12/2018
- Happy #ChristmasJumperDay! If you’re wearing a festive knit to work today then send us a selfie for your chance to… https://t.co/q9NcvwVdUiat 10:12 14/12/2018
- Showers aren't for everyone I guess... https://t.co/MxfTVqxjumat 01:12 13/12/2018
- As a member of our Installer Hub, you can bag yourself points towards high-street vouchers, as well as appearing on… https://t.co/UzjExTLrZOat 04:12 12/12/2018