What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- RT @Anton_Arron: Next for auction is from @salamanderpumps a CT50XTRA pump 1.5bar positive twin 🏆 All for little Stanley #Auction4Stanley…at 07:03 22/03/2018
- Redecorating your bathroom and need some style #inspiration? Follow our Pinterest account for some of the latest… https://t.co/8jQitEzk6Pat 04:03 22/03/2018
- RT @heatingsheff: Many thanks to @salamanderpumps for the technical advice today. Very helpful, polite and through in no tone at all 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻at 03:03 22/03/2018
- Great morning meeting the students @PrestonCollege we hope you all learnt a thing or two about shower pumps 😆🚿 https://t.co/jJrB1Un1C5at 02:03 22/03/2018
- RT @MoffCMASales: I am @Plumbcity Clacton this morning talking all things @salamanderpumps we have a special offer today on CTForce30PT.We…at 08:03 21/03/2018
- Listen up installers! Register every pump you install and you can earn points to exchange for a range of gift cards… https://t.co/3a8jONw6O5at 03:03 20/03/2018
- Congratulations to our R&D engineering apprentice Lewis, who has completed his apprenticeship at @EastDurhamCol Wel… https://t.co/atuYlXdNK9at 11:03 20/03/2018
- RT @CrosslingTside: It's Tuesday morning and that could only mead 1 thing, that's it Breakfast Morning here @CrosslingTside come down and j…at 09:03 20/03/2018
- RT @CrosslingLtd: If you are passing our Stockton Branch drop in and see @salamanderpumps and @vaillantuk https://t.co/uDo36Mb9ldat 09:03 20/03/2018