What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Competition time! Tag a plumber mate who can't handle the pressure for your chance to win one of our brand new EVE… https://t.co/BD9ObiZTdHat 10:04 19/04/2019
- Happy Easter Weekend! We will be closed over the bank holiday but we'll be back to normal office hours on Tuesday 🐰… https://t.co/iu1l1sEJvxat 02:04 18/04/2019
- EVE has landed! Find out more about the first-of-its-kind shower pump here: https://t.co/ox5hlJNPW4 https://t.co/1jdoH3sXpRat 09:04 18/04/2019
- RT @Salamander_Sean: I am at @PlumbstopLtd #Penryn this morning. Come on down to have a chat about @salamanderpumps and have a #HotDogAGoGo…at 06:04 18/04/2019
- RT @Buyaparcel: If you want to look as suave as our Sam in this Salamander hoodie, give our tweet a like and retweet to be in with the chan…at 06:04 17/04/2019
- The flat line flow curve has officially arrived. EVE maintains pressure with increased demand, with a variable bar… https://t.co/zOFGvMZr03at 09:04 17/04/2019
- RT @Salamander_Sean: Waiting to kick off another @plumbaseuk @salamanderpumps #BrekkieMorning I am in Penzance come along for a chat about…at 06:04 17/04/2019
- Missed our live EVE demonstration? 😲 Catch it now on our Youtube channel! https://t.co/OCvdo1EijQat 02:04 16/04/2019
- RT @Installer_Show: It's only 3 weeks until #Installer2019😮🥳 We're nearly there but until then we've got another great giveaway! The kind f…at 02:04 16/04/2019
- Only 30 minutes to go until our Facebook Live session with our Training Manager @SalamanderKen -… https://t.co/ZjN4nbwkAdat 12:04 16/04/2019