What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Looking to re-do your bathroom? Why not embrace one of these 2018 trends… https://t.co/PIt7dCDClAat 10:05 19/05/2018
- RT @PlumbaseStourb: @salamanderpumps offers starting at £89.99+vat #ITSADEAL https://t.co/hwU6CN8NBkat 11:05 18/05/2018
- Shower caps - a must have or a no-go?at 10:05 18/05/2018
- RT @plumbzoneco: #New4Old @salamanderpumps CT60 Negative Head Shower Pump replacing non functioning Positive #shower pump. #plumbingshoreha…at 03:05 16/05/2018
- Unsure which pump is the best one for the job? Answer a few simple questions and our handy pump selector will revea… https://t.co/BRaz0kzUU0at 02:05 16/05/2018
- RT @Salamander_Sean: We have all the angles covered at #BoysAndBoden #Newtown it's another @salamanderpumps #BrekkieMorning #Info #LiveDemo…at 07:05 16/05/2018
- RT @Williams_Co: PRICE FROZEN on the @salamanderpumps HomeBoost. Buy yours from one of our branches or click here to place your order: htt…at 03:05 15/05/2018
- Have you signed up to our installer hub yet? Pumps really do mean prizes with our incentive scheme!… https://t.co/I0WXCiEu0pat 02:05 15/05/2018