What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Looking to install one of our shower pumps? Our training manager @SalamanderKen gives his top tips for reducing noi… https://t.co/Kya4t7ejHyat 10:02 22/02/2019
- Coming to a college near you....maybe! @salamanderken 🎥#trainingmanager #plumbing https://t.co/kp1B5WbrvEat 09:02 22/02/2019
- RT @Salamander_Sean: It's an early Friday start. Ready for all you plumbers in #HayOnWye. Come down to @Huws_Gray for info on @salamanderpu…at 09:02 22/02/2019
- Can this quiz guess your dirty secret?! https://t.co/MgEOFPZUZpat 11:02 20/02/2019
- RT @HJAHeatingLtd: This mornings job was changing over this funky looking pump with this lovely @salamanderpumps twin universal unit. Reall…at 11:02 20/02/2019
- Which do you prefer??at 12:02 19/02/2019
- RT @TradesTalk: Sunday 24th February will be the first ever #Talkies! Get those acceptance speeches ready 🎤 Public voting for the Living L…at 02:02 18/02/2019
- RT @TradesTalk: Who is your Living Legend for the first ever #Talkies? 🏆 The winner will be encouraged to upload a thank you speech 😄at 02:02 18/02/2019
- Does your home suffer from low water pressure? Find out how our HomeBoost pump can help improve the water pressure… https://t.co/oVZazXMCRwat 02:02 18/02/2019
- #CompetitionTime! @salamanderpumps @UKTalon and @cistermiser have come together to give you the chance to win this… https://t.co/HnirTzrcqAat 09:02 18/02/2019