What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- RT @plumbaseuk: Plumb It with Plumbase! 🔧 Don't forget this deal on the @salamanderpumps shower pump is available for 2 weeks only!! Foll…at 10:08 14/08/2018
- Our RP50PT is the quietest twin-ended shower pump on the market! Don't believe us? Hear for yourself... https://t.co/uxeKOzDXkXat 10:08 14/08/2018
- RT @plumbaseuk: Calling all Plumbers and Installers - Plumb It with Plumbase! For 2 weeks only we've got an amazing saving on the @salaman…at 01:08 13/08/2018
- RT @Installermag: How installers can easily improve water flow around their customers’ houses. Check out the latest article from @salamande…at 12:08 13/08/2018
- at 10:08 13/08/2018
- A drone mirror? A dressing machine? What do you think of these bathroom innovations of the future... https://t.co/cOwRR8ACAxat 10:08 11/08/2018
- at 05:08 10/08/2018
- Hope you're enjoying the cricket! 🏏 https://t.co/DUoxMR7Gvtat 01:08 10/08/2018
- Are you looking to install one of our shower pumps? Our training manager, Kenneth Vance, gives his top tips to cons… https://t.co/d2j3qBH5Yrat 01:08 10/08/2018