What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- What is the protocol?! https://t.co/vJBjvo1Dpbat 10:05 24/05/2019
- Did you know we can boost the water pressure for your entire home? Take a look at our range of whole house pumps he… https://t.co/YsbiJxhV8vat 12:05 23/05/2019
- Our new shower pump, EVE, can be fitted before, during, or after a bathroom refurbishment. Say hello to the ultimat… https://t.co/OWc0LucfGyat 01:05 22/05/2019
- In our latest blog post our Training Manager @SalamanderKen explains some of the reasons why a shower pump may star… https://t.co/rcRmpQNiOSat 07:05 21/05/2019
- Of course we are… https://t.co/NnrXEltBCfat 11:05 21/05/2019
- RT @Salamander_Sean: Come along to @WolseleyUK #Yeovil for an @salamanderpumps #BrekkieMorning supporting #StMargaretsHospice have a go in…at 07:05 21/05/2019
- Has your water pressure ever made you late for work? Or caused a family argument? Find out what you can do about th… https://t.co/zyvUNxiG2Lat 03:05 20/05/2019
- The ultimate bathroom transformation… https://t.co/rYRbsrpH9nat 12:05 19/05/2019
- Our new pump, EVE, makes specification extra easy, thanks to its variable bar rating and universal design! Find out… https://t.co/VYbULPKijOat 12:05 17/05/2019
- RT @Salamander_Sean: And the winners are #TeamSalamanderB Lee by our @salamanderpumps National Sales Manager Adam Brand thanks to @RGBArchi…at 07:05 17/05/2019