What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Tag someone who loves a bath as much as this guy… https://t.co/FALvfwt9Mtat 01:01 22/01/2019
- RT @Salamander_Moff: Come and join us @plumbaseuk Peterborough this morning to talk all things @salamanderpumps #showerpumps #CTRange #Home…at 10:01 22/01/2019
- Have you ever been asked to take the bins out on a job? What about babysitting? https://t.co/pieW64ViqUat 11:01 21/01/2019
- RT @NCDOfficial: Ken Vance, ex-plumbing student, provided our plumbing students with practical advice on how to install @salamanderpumps sh…at 08:01 21/01/2019
- New year, new bathroom? https://t.co/PQKBnW5XPgat 11:01 19/01/2019
- #10YearChallenge Our range has undergone quite a few changes over the last 10 years! Tag us in your… https://t.co/geC09yhNRUat 01:01 18/01/2019
- RT @PlumbTradeMag: Salamander Pumps, one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of domestic water pumps, has introduced the ‘HomeBoost fittings…at 11:01 18/01/2019
- Sounds like a top guy… https://t.co/t4VTV66Wpjat 02:01 17/01/2019
- We would like to welcome our new Business Development Managers to the company, don't forget to say "hi" if you see… https://t.co/LvOlNRIgq0at 03:01 16/01/2019
- Do you struggle with mould in your bathroom? Here are some top hacks for you… https://t.co/N324kqg0mWat 01:01 16/01/2019