What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- at 10:07 20/07/2017
- Pop down and visit Matt from #Salamander CPS #Lewes and take a look at our new Right Pump Range 🚿 https://t.co/NNGJHKcKsXat 10:07 20/07/2017
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused 😬 however, the new and improved van will be with @Atlas_Heating… https://t.co/MH0GGwj7dsat 09:07 20/07/2017
- On our new website there is plenty of information about our pumps including the NEW Right Pump range!… https://t.co/Vuk78RNmUJat 07:07 20/07/2017
- Salamander Pumps are some of the quietest on the market. Click here for further info + listen to a pump in action 🔉😀 https://t.co/LvwHITAYWWat 03:07 19/07/2017
- Did you know when you sign up to our Installer Hub you can register your pumps to earn loyalty points? POINTS=VOUCHERSat 03:07 19/07/2017
- RT @JTAtkinsonBM: Find the right pump for the #job with @salamanderpumps https://t.co/rNh1DfEcvH https://t.co/asx5z022KHat 01:07 19/07/2017
- Hi, Dan here again, happy to of built my first #salamander pump the CT50 xtra #workexperience https://t.co/KrZZhDvyvrat 12:07 19/07/2017
- Enjoying our day at @CoventryGraham 😀we are here until 2pm! #salamanderpumps https://t.co/Pk2svNY8e0at 10:07 19/07/2017
- RT @Williams_Co: Buy the @ideal_heating Independent C30 Combi with the @salamanderpumps HomeBoost and save £29+£40 cashback. To buy: https:…at 10:07 19/07/2017