What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- We've "boosted" the warranty period across four of our ranges! Find out more here. https://t.co/AMhtaW8SFF https://t.co/4wgDPLFVIsat 01:06 25/06/2019
- Stuck for space in your bathroom? Here's some top tips for maximising the room... https://t.co/bc6Abzlw5xat 11:06 24/06/2019
- This £1 disinfectant can transform your shower head! You can thank us later… https://t.co/Fl2Fb7fAQvat 12:06 22/06/2019
- at 01:06 21/06/2019
- Interested in a career within a STEM subject? In celebration of International Women in Engineering Day, Tyne and We… https://t.co/xZMY0Rff96at 11:06 21/06/2019
- Take a look first hand at our EVE pump in action. Thanks to @UpsherHeating for sharing this great installation vide… https://t.co/2sxuiHv1ywat 01:06 20/06/2019
- Tag someone who does this… https://t.co/dAb1IWrSNtat 01:06 19/06/2019
- RT @SalamanderKen: Ready and looking forward to a good @salamanderpumps training session today @LeicesterColl https://t.co/IlxcCa82jVat 11:06 19/06/2019
- Important question - which way do you stand in the shower?at 09:06 18/06/2019