What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Apparently showering in the evening is the key to good skin… https://t.co/WcxiXfbX0Uat 11:10 21/10/2019
- These could be ideal to spook up your bathroom this Halloween… https://t.co/CPeEqV4bxeat 01:10 20/10/2019
- While water regulations limit the boosting of a mains water supply, there are ways to improve a home's water pressu… https://t.co/fjOP0clNvSat 12:10 19/10/2019
- RT @HIPMagazine: It's time to announce the first ever winner of the HIP Apprentice of the Month award! Both Callum and Sophie's stories re…at 12:10 18/10/2019
- Looking to redesign your bathroom? Take a look at these top design tips for some inspiration… https://t.co/vANfnVVWdWat 11:10 18/10/2019
- Check out the blog @Plumbworlduk have written about our new range of Training Modules! 👓 https://t.co/NETL47lraJat 10:10 18/10/2019
- RT @Plumbworlduk: Introducing the @salamanderpumps e-school for shower and domestic pumps! Whether you're a DIYer or an installer, click to…at 10:10 18/10/2019
- RT @Salamander_Sean: All set up and ready for the 4 o'clock kick off at @cambornerfc for the #Cornish @PlumbstopLtd #BigTradeEvent Come al…at 01:10 17/10/2019
- Sometimes the pets are the best bit of the job… 😂 https://t.co/9HAu5Q0Wjdat 12:10 17/10/2019
- RT @SalamanderKen: Brilliant day yesterday @PhexShow @ManUtd with loads of chats about #accuboost and ready for day 2 come and see @salaman…at 07:10 17/10/2019