What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Looking to upgrade the whole house's water pressure? Take a look at our available pumps here:… https://t.co/yMdVzxQP5uat 03:02 17/02/2018
- The answers to the age old shower vs bath debate! What do you think? https://t.co/1eqyWbhcRlat 02:02 16/02/2018
- Looking for a water pump, but unsure which one you need? Answer a few of our questions to find out which pump is ri… https://t.co/Jf53pSt74eat 04:02 15/02/2018
- Our training manager Ken has been at @BoltonCollege training with some of the students! Well done to the student wh… https://t.co/9pghfbPQE8at 01:02 15/02/2018
- Matt is at @HPSMerchant #haywardsheath come down to find out more about Salamander Pumps! 🚿🛠️ https://t.co/Ak4qSPtC1Fat 08:02 15/02/2018
- Redecorating your bathroom and need some style inspiration? Follow our Pinterest account for some of the latest bat… https://t.co/aGRsZWxLq7at 04:02 14/02/2018
- Excellent offer available from @HPSMerchant! Plus Matt is hosting a Salamander Breakfast Morning at the… https://t.co/ydLX9FxiyAat 01:02 14/02/2018
- at 10:02 14/02/2018
- Taking a shower after a long day… https://t.co/hK0ylwsNicat 04:02 13/02/2018
- Matt is over at @Williams_Co #hastings for a Salamander Pumps Trade Day till 2! Come down and find out about our range of pumps 🚿👍at 11:02 13/02/2018