What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Choosing the correct pump can be tricky... Our training manager @SalamanderKen explains the differences between a s… https://t.co/U2wFrgSc9Lat 03:10 22/10/2018
- Our RP50PT is the quietest twin ended plastic shower pump in the UK! Listen for yourself… https://t.co/O9WvcSNDD0at 01:10 22/10/2018
- RT @MPMorans: Congratulations to Adrian Jones @tspark0 for winning our @salamanderpumps goody bag giveaway! https://t.co/14sPTofWC1at 08:10 22/10/2018
- Many people believe it's illegal to boost water pressure on the mains water supply - our technical director, Gareth… https://t.co/X9qFUAIsxMat 10:10 21/10/2018
- Thanks @AMPTltd ! We will make sure that your comments are passed over to the Technical team 👍🛠️ https://t.co/dXxncFmXVGat 11:10 19/10/2018
- Wine in the bath? Go on then... Check out these bathroom hacks! https://t.co/xKQxwmkp1Fat 10:10 19/10/2018
- Planning a bathroom re-vamp? Take a look at our Pinterest for some inspo! https://t.co/iELeO54ywL https://t.co/kNADNQZzADat 01:10 18/10/2018
- RT @Salamander_Sean: Look at that for #Merchant #Supplier support. 2 years on and the @salamanderpumps @totalplumbinguk polo is still going…at 10:10 18/10/2018
- RT @Salamander_Sean: What a range! Come and meet the @salamanderpumps #PumpFamily at @totalplumbinguk #SheptonMallet this morning until mid…at 06:10 18/10/2018