What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- RT @Crosslinglpool: 📅Our March-April breakfast morning dates are now live!📅 Join us every Tuesday morning at 7:30 for a complimentary baco…at 11:02 27/02/2020
- Boost your mains water pressure with our new MainsBooster products! Find out more here… https://t.co/hQO6R22E7R https://t.co/giOY3T60yrat 11:02 27/02/2020
- RT @phpi: Tips for mains boosting - https://t.co/gGandzqSt8 @salamanderpumps https://t.co/DfgVOGH9jJat 10:02 26/02/2020
- Thanks to everyone who came along to our EVE product training with #Willbond #Grantham last night. Hope you all lea… https://t.co/3uKCma8otZat 08:02 26/02/2020
- RT @Salamander_Sean: Its #HumpDay so why not pop along to @PlumbstopW #Weymouth for an @salamanderpumps #BrekkieMorning see the groundbreak…at 08:02 26/02/2020
- Our HomeBoost recognises when water pressure and flow are low and quietly boosts water performance. Watch our vide… https://t.co/Lia7Ta9ambat 01:02 25/02/2020
- RT @Salamander_Sean: Ready to go with another @salamanderpumps #BrekkieMorning at @PlumbstopLtd #HaymoorRoadPoole #HotDogAGoGo and as it's…at 08:02 25/02/2020
- Could your shower help you sleep better? Apparently so… 😴😴😴 https://t.co/nMnLp3twS8at 01:02 24/02/2020
- Always nice to receive good feedback on our new AccuBoost tanks! Check out the full range here:… https://t.co/Qg23sSdrevat 01:02 24/02/2020