What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- What an inspiring story 👏 https://t.co/XRAyEoXfNBat 01:08 01/08/2020
- Unsure if your home has low water pressure? There's an easy way to find out. Follow these simple steps to get your… https://t.co/hvaCb4jcngat 12:07 31/07/2020
- Our AccuBoost accumulator tanks are available in pumped and unpumped models with up to 450l water storage capacity.… https://t.co/09KnitgbHtat 01:07 30/07/2020
- Listening to music in the shower is…at 12:07 29/07/2020
- Who else manages to lose their pens on jobs? 😂 https://t.co/TLrbH9tbRfat 12:07 27/07/2020
- Are you an installer looking to improve your knowledge on boosting mains water and/or gravity fed systems? Click he… https://t.co/SkOEL9X5cpat 07:07 27/07/2020
- Installing a shower pump? Be sure to watch our video on how to avoid the common pitfalls of the installation proces… https://t.co/fGOHZvfAnSat 10:07 26/07/2020
- Looking to install a shower pump? Answer a few simple questions using our product selector to make sure you get the… https://t.co/p0J35TN526at 11:07 25/07/2020
- Check that pipework! 👏 https://t.co/jfnLm5E7xsat 01:07 24/07/2020